- Actively seeking long-term sobriety with a commitment to working a 12-step program
- Willing to comply with all house rules including meeting attendance, house meetings, and recommended care
- Complete an interview (preferably in person) to evaluate compatibility
- Actively employed or receiving an income
- Medically and mentally stable
- Those with criminal histories and on legal supervision will be accepted on a case by case basis
- The house rules can be viewed here
- The medications list can be viewed here
- Our eligibility application can be viewed here.
- Our Brochure can be found here.